How We Keep Your Data Safe
Fashionlink complies with Xendit standards and does not store any credit card data. For maximum security we use an Extended Validation SSL certificate. Your personal information is encrypted using this certificate when being transferred across the Internet.
We are responsible for ensuring that your data is held securely, that you are given accurate information about how your data is used, and that your rights regarding your data are respected. Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
Information We Collect
When you interact with our Services, whether by using our website or communicating with us, we may collect data from you. The data we collect includes your name, email address, telephone number, shipping/billing address, date of birth, and information regarding your browsing and shopping behavior. We collect your data when you place an order, chat with our Customer Service WhatsApp, register an account, opt-in to our newsletter, browse our site, and use other services offered by our site. Data collected is used to process your orders until fulfillment, deliver marketing communications, give access to services for registered users, personalize your shopping experience, and provide assistance via our Customer Service.
We use third-party services on our website (such as Google Analytics) to evaluate your use of our Site, compile reports on activity (based on the collection of IP addresses, Internet service provider, browser type, operating system and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on pages, page analytics, link clicks, search terms, and other similar usage data), and/or analyze performance metrics. These may mean cookies and other technologies are used to help collect, analyze, and provide us with relevant reports.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- To create your personal account at FASHIONLINK.CO.ID (e.g. your name and email address)
- To process your orders via our online services (e.g. your name, address, date of birth, and bank details)
- To send text message / Whatsapp notifications of delivery status (e.g. your mobile phone number)
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, address)
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address)
- To notify the winners in competitions arranged online or on our social media channels (e.g. your email address, your social media handle, name, home address, and telephone number)
- To validate that you are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
- To send you surveys in order to give you a possibility to influence our offer and service (e.g. e-mail address)
We never pass on, sell, or swap your data to third parties for marketing purposes outside of Fashionlink.co.id. Data that is forwarded to third parties, for example, shipping agents in connection with the delivery of goods, is only used to meet Fashionlink.co.id commitments to you. Fashionlink.co.id may also supply your personal details to organizations such as credit reference or debt collection agencies for the purpose of credit rating checks, identity checks, and debt collection.
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. You can withdraw your consent to us using the data for marketing purposes (i.e. sending catalogues, newsletters or offers) at any time by contacting Fashionlink.co.id Customer Services.